Thanks for your interest in my GRE preparation course!
Over the past 26 years, I’ve identified the obstacles that impede students’ progress, and I’ve discovered the GRE-specific skills and strategies required to beat this challenging test.
- 1992: became a high school math teacher
- 2002: began teaching/tutoring the GRE
- 2007: created a GRE courseware package that the University of British Columbia uses in its own GRE preparation courses (and licenses to other schools)
- 2013: created the videos on this website
- 2013 to present: updated videos to reflect changes to the GRE
- Present: My YouTube channel has over 3 million views
I look forward to sharing with you everything I’ve learned, and supporting you every step of the way!