Post your question in the Comment section below, and a GRE expert will answer it as fast as humanly possible.
- Video Course
- Video Course Overview
- General GRE Info and Strategies - 7 videos (free)
- Quantitative Comparison - 7 videos (free)
- Arithmetic - 42 videos
- Powers and Roots - 43 videos
- Algebra and Equation Solving - 78 videos
- Word Problems - 54 videos
- Geometry - 48 videos
- Integer Properties - 34 videos
- Statistics - 28 videos
- Counting - 27 videos
- Probability - 25 videos
- Data Interpretation - 24 videos
- Analytical Writing - 9 videos (free)
- Sentence Equivalence - 39 videos (free)
- Text Completion - 51 videos
- Reading Comprehension - 16 videos
- Study Guide
- Office Hours
Comment on Choose R Employees
Thank you for the videos! It
Amazing new tricky problem !!
I didn't even do any
Even though you reached the
Even though you reached the correct answer, your rationale would have messed you up if the question had read "....there are 20 ways to choose R employees"
In the original question, the correct answer is D since 6C2 = 15 (i.e., R = 2) and 6C4 = 15 (i.e., R = 4).
However, if we know that 6CR = 20, then we can be certain that R = 3