Practice Tests and Strengthening Weaknesses
In Parts I and II of the Study Guide, you covered all of the contepts that the GRE tests. Now it’s time to identify areas of weakness and start building the stamina required for this 4-hour test.
In Part III, you will:
- Take reqular quizzes to work on speed
- Take regular practice tests to gauge your progress
- Identify and strengthen areas of weakness
- Continue building your vocabulary
- Work on your timing and endurance
Let’s begin Part III.
So, did you reach or exceed your target scores?
If so, then you’re almost ready to take the official GRE. Before you schedule your test, however, you should take more practice tests. Your goal should be to exceed your target scores on at least 2 practice tests, since you want to be certain that you will reach your target scores on test day.
If you have not yet reached your target scores, you will need to identify and strengthen areas of weakness.