If you enjoy this course, please tell a friend.
- Video Course
- Video Course Overview
- General GRE Info and Strategies - 7 videos (free)
- Quantitative Comparison - 7 videos (free)
- Arithmetic - 42 videos
- Powers and Roots - 43 videos
- Algebra and Equation Solving - 78 videos
- Word Problems - 54 videos
- Geometry - 48 videos
- Integer Properties - 34 videos
- Statistics - 28 videos
- Counting - 27 videos
- Probability - 25 videos
- Data Interpretation - 24 videos
- Analytical Writing - 9 videos (free)
- Sentence Equivalence - 39 videos (free)
- Text Completion - 51 videos
- Reading Comprehension - 16 videos
- Study Guide
- Office Hours
Comment on Working with Powers of Ten
It seems that -ve sigh is missing in the question(g)?
If we subtract 16 from 64, then we don't get 1024?
Thanks for the help!
Question link: https:/
Question link: https://gre.myprepclub.com/forum/evaluate-the-following-a-13618.html
Question g is testing on order of operations (BEDMAS/PEMDAS).
Given: (20/5)²(-2 + 6)³
We must first evaluate the parts in the brackets.
20/5 = 4, and -2 + 6 = 4
So, we get: (4)²(4)³
Evaluate each part to get: (16)(64)
Does that help?
Thanks! I got this now :)