Post your question in the Comment section below, and a GRE expert will answer it as fast as humanly possible.
- Video Course
- Video Course Overview
- General GRE Info and Strategies - 7 videos (free)
- Quantitative Comparison - 7 videos (free)
- Arithmetic - 42 videos
- Powers and Roots - 43 videos
- Algebra and Equation Solving - 78 videos
- Word Problems - 54 videos
- Geometry - 48 videos
- Integer Properties - 34 videos
- Statistics - 28 videos
- Counting - 27 videos
- Probability - 25 videos
- Data Interpretation - 24 videos
- Analytical Writing - 9 videos (free)
- Sentence Equivalence - 39 videos (free)
- Text Completion - 51 videos
- Reading Comprehension - 16 videos
- Study Guide
- Office Hours
Comment on Autographs
what if "w" is in decimal
Sorry, I don't understand
Sorry, I don't understand your question. Are you referring to a specific practice question?
Another way of doing rates is
84 sec/ 35 autographs * (200 autographs) * 1 min / 60 seconds. This will help people keep maintain their units in an easier fashion. You're teaching the exact same thing, I just thought this would be good to mention.
I really appreciate all of your work on these videos as they have helped me avoid traps.